ERMONT IS NO LONGER EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES AND IS OPEN NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS ON 10/23/20. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
ERMONT CARES ABOUT YOUR HEALTH
At Ermont, the safety and health of our employees and patients is of utmost importance to us, and we are closely monitoring the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We will be temporarily reducing our store hours to Monday-Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 12-5.
Ermont has instituted the following protocols:
- Disinfect all door handles, countertops and any other surfaces that people touch every 30 minutes.
- Vigorous cleaning and sanitation schedule throughout the dispensary and building.
- Employees required to wear gloves and masks.
- Employees required to wash hands frequently.
- Employees required to stay home if they exhibit signs of Covid-19 (Coronavirus).
- Patients are required to keep a 6 feet distance inside and outside of the dispensary.
- Patients are encouraged to wear face masks inside and outside of the dispensary.
Ermont respectfully asks that our community remain considerate of one another and refrain from coming to the store if you have signs or symptoms of an infection, such as a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell, or sore throat.
Please seek medical care and please do not return to the dispensary until you are no longer contagious.
As always we are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Rest assured, we are doing everything in our power to provide you a safe shopping experience for our patients.
We sincerely appreciate your cooperation
We’ve been featured on The Patriot Ledger! The article highlights our National Expungement Day event, run by Ermont Cares. To read more, follow the link below:
NEW PATIENTS! Speed up your first visit to Ermont by completing our Patient Acknowledgement Form online:
216 Ricciuti Drive, Quincy, Massachusetts 02169
Monday – Saturday: 10am-6pm
Forms of Payment
Cash and debit transactions only. We have an ATM on location.
*Credit cards not accepted*