See Promotions page for current specials.
Sundays: 10% off for senior citizens (65 or older)
Mondays: 10% off for industry workers
Tuesdays: double points!
Wednesday: buy 3 concentrates, get 15% off; buy 4 concentrates, get 20% off
first time patients
Spend $200 on your first purchase and receive $100 off that purchase. Or spend $100 on each of your first two purchases and receive $50 off those purchases.*
In a single visit and receive $15 off that purchase.
On a purchase and get the $3.50 cashless ATM fee waived.
15% off for veterans with a VA card, military ID, or a veteran logo on their driver’s license.
10% off for financial hardship. Patients must verify hardship with the following documents:
• Official MassHealth acceptance letter for the current year, or official MassHealth redetermination letter for the current year (we do not accept MassHealth Managed Care or official MassHealth cards).
• SSI benefit verification letter for the current year (Social Security Disability Insurance benefit does not qualify).
• State or federal tax return from this year or last year, including all
• SNAP Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) statement from the current year (submitting your Department of Transitional Assistance card is not sufficient documentation for a fee waiver approval).
Spend $100, receive $50 off within 45 days of your renewal.
For every clean exit bag, dram, or tin recycled, receive two Baker Loyalty points for 20% off.*
* Caregivers do not receive a first time patient discount. However, the first time discount may be redeemed by a caregiver for their patient if the patient is unable to come in.
*Terms and Conditions: drams/exit bags must be in usable condition with no cracks or tears in the plastic or missing caps. Drams/exit bags do not have to originally be from Ermont, however, they must be from a registered medical or adult-use dispensary. Limit per customer is 10 points worth per day (5 items on the approved list).